Sunday, July 13, 2008

July 13, 2008

Well, this is my first attemp at "blogging!" It's late and I just returned from vacation in Canada last night, so I am experiencing some jet lag, so this will probably be short. I'm known for giving way too many details...so maybe i'm kidding myself saying "this will be short!" I just spent three weeks away in Ontario with my family. It was great to get away and enjoy the lake and be with family & friends. I am so grateful for the people in my life...for all the experiences I have had with them. The good times, the rough times, the in-between times. I come away from my vacation counting my blessings and being truly grateful for all that life has thrown at me, and the people that have ventured alongside of me. I am enjoying this journey...although at times difficult, I am growing & changing and trying hard to become who the Creator wants me to be. I continue to look upwards and cling to the robes of the One who is pruning me!
Well, like I said it's late...so, until later then. Lynnie

1 comment:

Love and Laughter said...

Lynn,
I am so glad that you are blogging! It can get quite addicting, so set some boundaries early on (ha ha). I love being able to journal my thoughts and share pictures. I will add you to my blog friends list on my blog. I will look forward to stopping in at your blog to see what is going on with you!
Korri